Carol Scott - Boatshed Dartmouth
+44 (0) 1983 869203
+44 (0) 7540 805444
The Engine House,
Royal Clarence Yard, Gosport, Hants, PO12 1AX, UK
For the last 25 years I have been involved in the passenger boat & tourism industry, running vessels from fast speedboats to large passenger carrying ships.
I started my career working in Torbay & the River Dart running a wide variety of boats, so I know the area well. I then moved on to take a role as sales and marketing manager again keeping in the boating industry. More recently I have been general manager for a large passenger boat company and love every opportunity to get out on the water.
Boatshed's online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We pride ourselves with clear, transparent marketing for the sale of all kinds of boats. Our IT systems make it easy & effective for owners to list and sell boats, and for customers to find the right boat at the right price.
Boatshed Dartmouth - Selling Your Boat
At Boatshed Dartmouth we provide a friendly, professional complete yacht brokerage service covering Dartmouth, Totnes, Salcombe & Kingsbridge.
- We use the very latest technology to help market and sell your boat
- We take over unlimited photos and some videos
- We will meet on your vessel and chat about the history of your boat and record a full inventory
- We then profile customers who may have an interest in your vessel with our huge databases & sophisticated software systems
- We also advertise on boating portals such as Yachtworld, The YachtMarket, Boats.com plus across over 60 other Boatshed websites
- We accompany all viewings, manage enquiries and all requests for information
- We will handle your sale from start to finish personally keeping you informed throughout
- We are a member of the British Marine Federation so you can be assured all of our processes are accredited
- You only pay for our services when we have sold your boat
Boatshed.com - A brand you can trust in
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using our cutting edge systems
- We have a team of 120 specialist brokers operating from over 60 locations in 18 countries
- Today, we have over 700,000 registered customers looking for boats
- Our website attracts over 260,000 unique visitors each month
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based on independent industry statistics
We are happy to help you with friendly advice and professional service before during and after the sale of your boat. Just give us a call and we will do the rest!
Don’t forget #lifesbetteronaboat