A choice of tasty Ribeyes
Boatshed Dartmouth are delighted to offer for sale a selection (or is it a ‘rack of Ribeyes’?) of lightly used ex demonstrator Ribeyes. These boats represent excellent value especially as they are also backed by the Ribeye Approved scheme.
Every Approved Used Ribeye undergoes an independent history check and extensive integrity assessment to ensure your Ribeye is fit for purpose and maintains the Ribeye quality that Ribeye pride themselves on. In buying an Approved Used Ribeye you can be safe in the knowledge that you are buying what you think you are – a solid, fun, safe Ribeye built to last with no hidden surprises.
So what does Approved Used Ribeye scheme include?
• The hull is checked and verified by Ribeye. If the hull is out of warranty, Ribeye will include a new 12-month warranty from the date of purchase.
• The tubes are checked and verified. If they are out of warranty, Ribeye will include a 6 months warranty on the tubes, seams and valves from the date of purchase
• The engine is run up, checked and fully serviced by Yamaha qualified technicians. The service includes oil changes and replacement filters.
• The trailer under-goes a full check including:
o Wheel bearings
o Visual inspection
• Boat systems are fully checked including a full check of the following which will be in full working order unless otherwise stated:
o Electronics (navigation equipment) and wiring
o Hydraulics (where applicable)
o Stereo (where applicable)
o Navigation lights (where applicable)
o Battery/ies tested
o Props checked
• All the boats are sold fully valeted, including hull polish, tube clean, interior cockpit cleaned and polished and upholstery cleaned
The following Ribeyes are available now for immediate delivery. They are all supplied with a road trailer and other equipment as specified in the details:
A500 (2012/13) with Yamaha F80, running in hours only (less than an hour)
Terms & Conditions apply to the Ribeye Approved scheme:
• Ribeye are not liable for damage caused by use within the extended warranty period
• Ribeye are not liable for the tube degradation apart from the integrity of seams and valves