New instructions – Ribeye TA480 for sale
Ribeye Used Approved are delighted to offer for sale a lightly used Ribeye TA480. This boat has less than 60 hours running time on the engine and is offered for sale under the unique Ribeye Used Approved Scheme.
All Ribeye Used Approved boats are offered direct from Ribeye Ltd offering you complete confidence and peace of mind when purchasing your secondhand Ribeye. Key features of the scheme include:
• 12-months hull warranty from Ribeye Ltd
• 12-months tubes warranty from Ribeye Ltd
• Major engine service by Yamaha qualified technicians
• Oils, filters, anodes, plugs and impellor all renewed
• Engine diagnostic report and print out
• Transfer of the balance of any remaining 5-year Yamaha warranty
• Full check of all boat systems including electrics, navigation gear and hydraulics
• Full check of trailer including brakes and wheel bearings
• Boats are fully valeted including hull polish, tubes, interior and upholstery
Lightweight aluminium Ribeye Tenders are ideally suitable for beaching roles, typical for long-term tender use. Such smaller boats are much more likely to be dragged onto beaches or slipways where gravel, shingle and hard surfaces can be less than friendly to GRP hulls, which can be prone to deep scratching and the wear and tear of frequent abrasion. Aluminium hulls will take the punishment year after year. Ribeye aluminium Tenders are roomy, strong and robust, yet light and easy to transport.
To view the full details just follow this link
Engine: Yamaha F60 (2010) 60hp
Reference no. 153334